Our copper aluminum heat exchangers are used in a wide range of applications to transfer heat between air and fluid (refrigerant, water-glycol, or oil). Tailored to specific end-product requirements, these coils set the standard for cost-effective heat-transfer.
- Nine (9) different patterns
- 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, and 7mm tube diameters
- Four (4) fin thicknesses and five (5) fin designs to fine tune performance for your specific application
- Wide range of row depths and sizes
- Wide range of configuration and auxiliary upgrades:
- Feeder parts
- Coatings (e-coat, gray-dip, and black aesthetic paint)