Fully factory-assembled transformer oil cooler units
The BETA and CETA transformer oil coolers are delivered as fully factory-assembled units.
The difference between the two coolers is their size - CETA is larger than BETA.
Each cooler consists of a casing with a finned tube heat exchanger, with one or up to four fan units. If the cooler has more than one fan, the fans are separated by partition walls. This enables better power regulation, by switching on or off one fan at a time depending on the unique cooling needs. The cooler is designed to withstand vibrations, shocks, seismic forces and thermal movements.
Modine CIS concept benefits
The Modine CIS transformer oil cooler concept, type Oil Forced Air Forced (OFAF), offers many benefits including:
- Pre-designed with simple ordering product code
- Two types – BETA & CETA
- Different sizes within each cooler type
- Wide capacity range
- High cooling capacity and compact design
- Low sound level - different fan speeds
- Low energy consumption
- Two different connections within one motor: Delta and Star
- Horizontal or vertical installation design
- Thoroughly cleaned inside by oil flushing
- Different materials available
- Computer program available for correct sizing