- Radiator/Air blast cooler RK is a complement to the DK cooler range and is used for extreme conditions or installations including:
- C5 corrosion protection for Marine and industrial areas
- Bigger fan units with diameters greater than 1250 mm. (1500 mm available on RK)
- Seismic load calculations
- ATEX applications and high temperature flow
- Fan position needs to be changed (fan underneath the cooler or horizontal air flow)
- Heavy auxillary equipment such as big expansion tanks
Finned heat exchanger
- The standard design of the cooler is made from copper tubes and aluminium fins, making it highly corrosion resistant.
The headers are made of copper and are provided with 1/2” vent and drain nipples included with flange connections.
- Sizes: From 1567 x 1304 mm to 14734 x 2904 mm
- Max working pressure: 0.6 MPa
- Test pressure: 0.8 MPa
- Max working temperature: 110 °C
- Min working temperature: -20°C
PDF 3,90 MB