The QSAK coils with 3/4” tubes are designed for the following applications:
- Heating of air or other gas by means of steam, water, oil or other liquid
- Heating of water, oil or other liquid by means of air or other gas
- Installations in which the medium on the outside of the tubes contains dust and in which the medium inside and/or on the outside of the tubes is corrosive
- Installations in which the medium inside and/or on the outside of the tubes has high temperature.
- Plain tube coil with 3/4” tubes and headers made of acid-proof steel (EN 1.4404).
- The coil casing is made of 2 mm thick acid-proof sheet steel (to special order, the connection flanges of the casing can be provided with 15 x 24 mm mounting holes).
- Available in sizes up to 6,0 x 2,4 m for liquid (horizontal or vertical air flow) and 4,0 x 2,4m for steam (horizontal air flow).
- Available for temperatures up to 400ºC.
- The coils designed for liquids have threaded connections for the nom. pipe sizes DN 32 and DN 50, where as connections larger sizes than DN 50 are designed for welding to the connecting pipe work. Plugged connections are provided for venting and drainage.
- On the steam coils, the pipe connections for all pipe are designed for welding to the connecting pipework.
- The coils are available for various pressure classes.
- The design conforms with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- All the components of the product conform to Corrosion Resistance Category C3 in accordance with ISO 12944.