The QDHF Coils with 15 mm copper tubes and aluminium fins are designed for heating or cooling of air by means of water,
oil or other liquid.
- Copper tubes and aluminium fins. The headers and connections are made of steel and are painted with anti-corrosion paint.
- The air side of the coil casing is made of 2 mm thick galvanized sheet steel.
- The coils are available with various fin pitches in sizes up to 8 x 2,4 m for horizontal air flow, in the standard version.
- To special order, the connection flanges of the casing can be provided with 15 x 24 mm mounting holes.
- The DN 32 and DN 50 nom. pipe size connections are threaded, whereas pipe connections larger than DN 50 are designed for welding to the connecting pipework.
- Plugged connections are provided for venting and drainage.
- The design conforms with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- All the components of the product conform to Corrosion Resistance Category C2 in accordance with ISO 12944.
- Max operating pressure: 1.6 Mpa at max operating temperature100 °C.
- All heat exchangers are leakage tested using dry air under water at pressure 2,1 Mpa.