Self-directed achievers find careers here moving forward at a rapid pace! Whether you are a student looking to gain valuable experience or an experienced professional looking for a new opportunity, Modine offers a wide range of dynamic challenging career opportunities for you to grow your career.
Search and apply to our open career opportunities below to join the Modine team and advance your career! Modine welcomes all qualified applicants.
- IT SAP Analyst Intern (Racine, WI)
- Administrative Services Intern (Racine, WI)
- Materials, Planning & Logistics Intern (Racine, WI)
- Warranty & Reliability Intern (Racine,WI)
- Industrial Engineering Intern (Racine, WI)
- Financial Operations Intern (Racine, WI)
- Procurement Intern (Racine, WI)
- Chemistry Co-op (Racine, WI)
- Metallurgical Engineer Co-op (Racine, WI)
- Manufacturing Engineer Co-op (Racine, WI)
- Application Engineer Co-op (Racine, WI)
Innovation Through Diversity
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is our policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status, or other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment. Click here to read our Equal Opportunity statement from our CEO, Thomas Burke.
Modine Manufacturing is committed to ensuring its online applicant process is consistent with Modine’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer. If you believe you need reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email to email@example.com. A response to your request may take up to two business days. Email requests for any other reason will not be returned. Please note that all requests will be held in strict confidence. Under no circumstances will requests be disclosed to the person(s) responsible for making the hiring decision. Reasonable accommodation requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.