Scope: This statement applies to Modine Manufacturing Company and the www.modine.com website (“Website”). This statement also applies to all affiliated websites unless otherwise indicated on those sites. These sites include www.modinehvac.com , www.modinecoils.com , www.airedale.com, www.geofinitymanufacturing.com and www.airedaleusa.com .
The Information Modine Collects and How Modine Uses that Information:
- We collect information you choose to submit: to order a publication, to correspond, to provide a service, to provide product information, or in connection with a job application. This may include your name, company name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Where necessary, the information you provided is transmitted in a secure manner to third parties to assist Modine to provide you with products and services as requested by you and maintain the support services provided by Modine.
- Modine may also use aggregate information and statistics, (but, which will not contain your identifying information) for the purposes of monitoring your usage of the Website in order to help Modine develop the Website and the Products and/or Services offered by Modine. Modine will never provide such aggregate information to third parties.
- Modine may collect information which is based upon your behavior and navigation on the Website. This information allows Modine to carry out internal research on users’ interest, demographics and behavior so that Modine can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers. Please note the information collected only maps IP address and does not contain individual name or identifying information.
- Where you have exchanged individual information with Modine including name and email address, Modine may provide you with information about special features featured on the Website or any other service or products Modine thinks may be of interest to you.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies, on our websites and emails.
- Modine participates in the EU Safe Harbor Privacy Framework. You may request more information about Modine’s involvement and/or policies and practices regarding EU data by clicking this link.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact, and we will respect your wishes, by clicking this link.
- You may request access to personal information you have submitted to Modine by clicking this link.
- To correct inaccuracies in Modine's record of your personal information contact Modine by clicking this link.
- We take steps to protect the information you provide against unauthorized access and use. For more information about Modine’s privacy practices, click here.
How to Contact Us:
Modine Privacy Team
1500 DeKoven Avenue
Racine, WI 53403